Friday 2 December 2011

Old Lady Animation

On the group meeting Helen gave me the picture of the old lady which was one of the pictures found in the Guildhall. So we decided to put it as a picture on the wall and animate it.
Going to the photoshop, the picture was put into the frame and saving it as jpeg file it was imported-> Merge to the 3ds max program.



























I created the box and applied the picture as a material and positioned on the wall in the priest room.


















I also made an omni light to lighten the room. Them, I created a target camera and positioned it within the path created with the line tool as I did before with another animation.



















The camera shows the room around a little bit and stops on the picture of the old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment