Friday 25 November 2011

As I told before I had to make some more fruits, so I created some apples.
First of all, I created a sphere which I chose from shapes and reduced segment quantity. Then converted it to editable poly and used Polygon from Selection.






















I matched needed area and with selection tool made it down. After that I selected other poligons around that red round on the
picture and clicking bevel narrowed the top of the apple.






















So I got the shape of the apple which looks like that:






















To make a material I used the same technique as for making a pear. I clicked M to go to materials and there instead of bitmap I clicked on Speckle and chose yellowish colours for it.


















To save my time I just copied the stick from the pear and put it to my apple. So the fruit plate is ready ( have a nice meal :)





No comments:

Post a Comment