Tuesday 15 November 2011

Week 9

On week 9 I was continuing with the modelling and created another room on the second floor.
















I used the same technique as for the previous room. Geometry- AEC extended-wall. By the way, before I did not know that this technique exists, I was planning to make my walls by creating the planes and giving them the width.

So, meeting together with the group members, we tried to open my file in the file of Helen to see how the room fits to the house. Have to say, it was quite good. Helen created window glasses and I made the windows and rests, so I found that I need to delete some parts of the window to make the glass inside it.
I was converting all the windows to editable poly and deleted the space shown on the picture.

















No comments:

Post a Comment