Monday 21 November 2011

The main dish for the table will be chicken, or it can be counted as turkey :)

























The link: http://forum.industar.com.ua/showthread.php?t=262

First of all, I used my creativity and decided to make a shape of its body from sphere. I selected Sphere from Geometry and elongated it with uniform scale. Then I added more polygons to it so converting to editable poly I had a lot of them. Changing the shape of it I came up with something like this.




















Then I needed to create legs with bones as well. Basically I used the same technique converting the sphere to editable poly and changing the shape. The bone made from cylinder was made withe the same steps.

















Looks quite realistic I could say.

The table is almost finished, the only thing I will do next time is to create some other fruits and a jar for the drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment